Buy to Let
Helping you buy a rental propertyRequest a Call Back Read this Important Information
about our mortgages
Lending criteria, terms & conditions apply. Over 18s only. USA residents only. Mortgaged property must be in USA. Security, buildings insurance & life cover required. Maximum loan to value 70%, this varies by location. Maximum term 30 years.
Warning: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Considering a buy to let property?
Whether you're just starting or expanding your rental portfolio the key to a successful buy to let investment is to plan your finances and choose the right property.
This includes first time buyers, home movers, switchers and buy to let customers for mortgage applications submittedby the 31 December 2018.
Find out more about the offer and who is eligible.
Why choose us?
- Flexible lending criteria means we don't just take your potential rental income into account - If you have other disposable income available we will include that in calculating how much we can lend
- We'll lend on up to three properties, up to a maximum of $1,000,000 - We allow up to five properties in your overall property portfolio
- Maximum term is 30 years for our capital and interest repayment investment mortgage - The minimum term of the mortgage is 5 years and is subject to serviceability after retirement age
- Maximum loan to value is 50% - if the property being purchased is in the cities of Dublin, Cork, Galway or Limerick the maximum loan to value permitted is 70%
- We're ready to meet you at your local branch with many of our branches are open Saturday mornings. Or one of our Mortgage Specialists will contact you at a time that you request on the phone if you request a call back.
About our mortgages
Fixed rate mortgages
Our fixed rate mortgages may make budgeting a little easier as the repayment amount is fixed for an initial term
Flexible variable mortgages
These mortgages track the CoxCrest Bank Standard Variable Rate plus or minus a set margin for the entire life of the loan
Find out about our eligibility criteria including how much you could borrow and for how long
about our mortgages